Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of the Term of Use
Change of The Term of Use
Subject to these terms for the applicable term of your subscription, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to: (a) download, install, register with, use, and access CrystalSound and/or the Site for your personal use or internal business use on a computer owned or otherwise controlled by you (“Device”) strictly in accordance with these Terms and CrystalSound’s documentation; and (b) access, download, and use on such Device the services made available in or otherwise accessible through CrystalSound, strictly in accordance with these Terms. CrystalSound is delivered electronically and you may extend said license to your Authorized Users and End Users, as applicable, and you are authorized to provide single-user copies of CrystalSound to each End User or Authorized User, as applicable, in accordance with the Terms. You represent and warrant that your Authorized Users or End Users, as applicable, acknowledge and accept these Terms, and you are responsible for the activities of your End Users or Authorized Users their compliance with these Terms. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for violations of these Terms by your Authorized Users or End Users, as the case may be.
We strictly prohibit any of the following activities while using our application:
- Attempting to reverse engineer our application or incorporating it into your service without our express written permission.
- Using our technology for any illegal or fraudulent activity, including but not limited to hacking, phishing, or identity theft.
- Interfering with or disrupting the operation of our application, servers, or networks.
- Engaging in any activity that violates the privacy or intellectual property rights of others.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to terminate your use of our application immediately if we suspect you are engaging in any prohibited activity.
We may from time to time in our sole discretion develop and provide application updates for CrystalSound and/or otherwise make changes to all or parts of CrystalSound and/or the Site, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain content, features, and functionality. You agree that we have no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular content, features, or functionality. You also agree that we don’t guarantee that we will support the version of the system for which you licensed CrystalSound. Updates may not be compatible with software or services provided by third parties. Based on your Device settings, when your Device is connected to the internet either: (a) CrystalSound will automatically download and install all available Updates; or (b) you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates.
Further, we reserve the right to in any way modify the content, features, functionality, status, settings, condition, and/or other features of CrystalSound for a user at any time, for any period, in our sole discretion, with or without reason or cause, and without notice.
From time to time, we may decide to discontinue support for certain older versions of CrystalSound. We will provide you with reasonable notice before such discontinuation takes effect, and we encourage you to update to the latest version of CrystalSound. In the event of version deprecation, we may stop providing maintenance, Updates, and technical support for the deprecated version, and we will not be responsible for any issues that may arise from your continued use of such deprecated version. By continuing to use the deprecated version after the notice period, you acknowledge and accept the risks associated with the use of an unsupported version of CrystalSound.
CrystalSound account & password
Users may log in and access the Services using their registered account. We shall not be held responsible for any issues pertaining to account recovery that arise as a result of Users providing false information.
To log in to our application, you can either use your Google account, Microsoft account, or enter your email address. If you choose to log in using your Google or Microsoft account, you will be prompted to enter your email address and password. If you don't have a Google or Microsoft account, you can still use our application by entering your email address and requesting a login link.
To request a login link, simply enter your email address on the login page. Our system will then send a unique login link to your email address. To access your account, simply click on the link in the email.
Purchase & Payment
- Purchase: CrystalSound will be provided according to the subscription plan level you select. For an enterprise license, you may contact Company or Company’s Authorized Reseller separately.
- Payment Period: CrystalSound offers flexible payment periods. For details on payment periods, please refer to the CrystalSound pricing page. Users who purchase CrystalSound from Authorized Resellers, payment period follows agreement between Users & Authorized resellers.
- All fees are payable to CrystalSound or its authorized reseller. Payments will be billed by our authorized resellers or third-party payment provider, according to the billing terms in effect. Your credit card or provided payment account will be charged automatically in advance of each subscription term and for any additional in-app purchases made during the subscription term. Enterprise billing will follow the agreed-upon terms between you, CrystalSound, or Company's authorized reseller.
- Payment Method: CrystalSound uses several payment methods to support users from all countries. CrystalSound does not save user payment information.
- Service Termination: Users can terminate the Services at any time, but they are able to use the Services until the end of the latest paid payment period. CrystalSound shall not refund any period for any unused services. For Users who purchase CrystalSound from Authorized Resellers, service termination follows agreement between Users & Authorized resellers.
- Cancellation: The term of your subscription to CrystalSound will automatically renew for successive terms equal in duration to the initial subscription term unless you cancel in advance of the renewal date by following the instructions in your account. If you do not cancel in advance of the renewal date, you will be charged applicable fees and taxes and such fees and taxes are non-refundable.
- Non-Refund Policy: The paid service fee shall not be refunded if the Users do not use the service or do not use it until the end of the payment period after payment.
- Changes to Package Fees: We reserve the right to change the packages and package fees depending on the time period. However, any change to the price or package will only apply to the next period, and we will send you a notification in advance
Service quality of CrystalSound
The quality of service may change over time and can vary between different devices. This can be affected by various factors, including computer capacity, user location, available bandwidth, Internet connection speed, and hardware devices.
Disclaimer of warranties
Before using our services, please carefully review the following terms. By using our services, you agree to the following:
Your Responsibilities: It is your responsibility to implement procedures and safeguards for antivirus protection and accurate data management. You should also have an external backup solution for data recovery. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by cyber-attacks, viruses, or harmful materials that may infect your devices or data resulting from your use of our services.
Use at Your Own Risk: Your use of our services, including its content, features, and any obtained items, is entirely at your own risk. We provide our services "as is" and "as available." We disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. We do not guarantee the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of our services. We do not guarantee that our services will meet your requirements, achieve desired results, be compatible with other software or systems, or be error-free. We are not responsible for storing your content, account information, or personal settings.
Jurisdictional Limitations: Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties or limitations on statutory rights. Therefore, these exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
By using our services, you acknowledge and agree to these limitations of warranties. If you do not agree, please refrain from using our services.
Intellectual Property Rights
CrystalSound, the Site, and its and their entire contents, features, functionality, and services (including but not limited to any and all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, user accounts, Accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, avatars, avatar names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, “applets” incorporated into CrystalSound and/or the Site, and the client and server software, are owned by the Company (Nami Technology JSC), its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Vietnam, Japan and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree that you have no rights or title in or to any content that appears in CrystalSound and/or the Site, including any virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in CrystalSound and any other attributes associated with your access and use of CrystalSound or stored on CrystalSound’s server. As provided above, all such content, features, and functionality shall be owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material.
NamiTech, its affiliates, and licensors own exclusive rights to the Company's name, CrystalSound's application names and icons, the Company and CrystalSound logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans. Unauthorized use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from NamiTech. Any other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans appearing on CrystalSound are the property of their respective owners, and their rights are duly acknowledged.